Employment Services' mission is to assist individuals with disabilities in attaining their optimal level of vocational development. This is done through the following programs:
VOCATIONAL ASSESSMENT identifies an individual's interests, skills, strengths and support needs.
JOB DEVELOPMENT offers assistance in locating suitable jobs based on the individual's skills and interests. This service also helps the job seeker learn skills needed to prepare a resume, complete applications, interview effectively, and prepare for work once a job offer is received.
ON-SITE TRAINING provides a job coach to assist the newly hired worker in learning the duties of the job.
FOLLOW ALONG provides long-term support to ensure job retention.
- Diagnosis of a disability
- 16 years of age or older
- Residency requirements vary by program services
- Referral from Missouri Division of Vocational Rehabilitation or Rehabilitation Services for the Blind
- Missouri Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Developmental Disabilities Resource Board of St. Charles County
- Rehabilitation Services for the Blind
- Missouri Department of Mental Health
For more information on Employment Services, please fill out our Contact Us form or call (636) 970-2800.