Residential Services' mission is to provide personalized support to individuals with disabilities to encourage self-sufficiency and self-direction in one’s home and community. The program has three different types of living arrangements:
GROUP HOMES have four or more residents and generally provide 24-hour support.
INDIVIDUALIZED SUPPORTED LIVING arrangements have one to three residents and are staffed based on individual needs.
INDEPENDENT LIVING ASSISTANCE provides minimal support for people who are more independent.
- Diagnosis of a developmental disability
- 18 years of age or older
- Desire to live in St. Charles County
- Referral from a DDRB or DMH Case Manager
- Department of Mental Health
- Developmental Disabilities Resource Board of St. Charles County
- Private pay
For more information on Residential Services, please fill out our Contact Us form or call (636) 970-2800.