Fall, Winter and Spring Break Camps provide full day programming that is similar to the activities provided at the Teen Club program. Break Camps coincide with the break schedules of St. Charles County public middle schools and high schools.
- Diagnosis of a developmental disability
- Must be between the ages of 12 and 21 or enrolled in middle school (6th grade) or high school
- Referral from a DDRB or DMH Case Manager or qualifies for case management
- Developmental Disabilities Resource Board of St. Charles County
- United Way
- Community Opportunities of Lincoln County
- Private Pay
For more information on Break Camps, please fill out our Contact Us form or call (636) 970-2800.