Adult Recreation Services offers a wide range of activities for adults with disabilities. Activities include art, athletic, social and educational opportunities.
Volunteers work directly with people with disabilities and alongside Community Living staff. Volunteers do not incur any costs for activities.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- assisting individuals with physical and mobility needs
- ensuring the safety, welfare and rights of program participants
- maintaining positive working relationships with public and private recreation providers
- maintaining positive relationships with participants, families, staff and volunteers
- facilitating communication and socialization skills
Site Locations: Vary per activity.
Days: Activities are offered days and evenings during the week and Saturdays.
Times: Vary according to the activity.
If you are interested in this volunteer opportunity, fill out our Volunteer Form or call 636-970-2800!